Friday, June 03, 2005

Week 31 - June 2005 - Part 2

Guess what. NO PHONE CALL!!! Are you really suprised? To tell you the truth, I am. He sounded like such a nice chap. So, let's see where he was.

A lovely sounding lady answered the phone today. She was surprised that yesterday's HDJ didn't phone me back. Her words: "But he always does?!" So, she'll find out what he says and one of them will DEFINITELY phone me back. ha ha ha ha... Am I REALLY starting to enjoy this torture? Could this possibly be a case of "Stockholm Syndrome" taking effect?

Well, yesterday's HDJ phoned from his "lunch break, as this was the only time he had to call me"... I like it. He was mailing his manager and would CC me so that I knew who I was dealing with. (I still haven't received the mail, by the way). Why would he be so keen to get a manager/supervisor in to keep me happy, after all this time?????.........................

TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments: