Thursday, November 17, 2005

Discover Credit Card Tips

Well, now that I have the credit card, and I'm making all these cool savings with it, I thought I could give you just ONE tip (at a time?) on how to make the same sort of saving. That is:

USE THE CREDIT CARD!

Why am I now promoting debt? I'm not really. I don't believe in it at all. (Read my previous posts on how this has caused some issues). But, what I do is put money onto the credit card at the beginning of the month, and use what I have on there. If I need more, I'll transfer some more onto the credit card. You'll discover credit card uses that make life easier such as:

1 - Interest on Credit Balances on the credit card are actually more than my "savings account".
2 - I pay for 1 transaction - transferring of the money. I don't pay per credit card transaction
3 - I don't have to keep drawing money. Related to #2, but also a matter of convenience.

Anyway, maybe more of these ideas will come later. Enjoy.

No comments: