Tuesday, May 31, 2005

More Musings

I'm going to phone Discovery again tomorrow. (Or later today). I'd like to see if they're still saying that the card's on it's way. I've been thinking about this though. I wonder if they actually PAID for the Credit Reports that they pulled on me? Or if they were free credit reports. The reason I ask is, hopefully they didn't pay to make up a code. Sometimes I just feel bad for them. THen I think that it's actually me sitting here, waiting for the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

Do yourself a favour. type the following in Google's search engine (or just click the link below):

"debt 'credit card' site:*.blogspot.com"

This will show you a TON of Blogger blogs on how people are trying to get rid of Credit Cards and all manners of related debt problems. They are suggesting all sorts of things like consolidating debt, announcing free credit reports and using them to analyse the problems, even going so far as to go for credit counselling to help with your debt management.

If anything, I urge you to read this article about how this generation is becoming know as the generation of debt. Could it just relate to americans? At the moment, probably, but as with everything, it will filter down. Check out our obesity problem now hitting South Africa.

No comments: