Monday, May 16, 2005

Week 6 - Dec 2004 - Part 1

Finally! I've received my card. Isn't this exciting. Let's go spend some money.... ;o)

Hang on a second. This card is not Gold. AND it says Electron Card. What on EARTH is an Electron Card?

- Log onto Discovery. Hmmm... A Debit Card. I need to put money on the card before I can use it apparently.
- Phone Discovery and say that I've received the wrong card. The "nice" lady on the other side says this means I have outstanding debt or a bad credit rating. I must phone ITC to find out where I owe money.

---
Lovely job so far. They can take applications, but they can't tell me why my Credit Card has been rejected.
---

- Phone ITC. Ok, they've never heard of me. I have no profile on their system. Well, I shouldn't have. I don't like owing people money.

No comments: