Thursday, May 19, 2005

Week 29 - May 2005 - Part 2

I phoned Discovery again today. Let's see if I can get everything written in one post. Just to let you know, the total length of this call was around 10 - 15 minutes.

Me - "Hi, I had an upgrade approved and it should be shipping out now. Do you know where it is?"
HDJ 1 - "Let me check........ Please hold, you're going through to Customer Service"

...music... ...ads... ...music...

Me - "Hi, I had an upgrade approved and it should be shipping out now. Do you know where it is?"
HDJ2 - "Aaah, I see you're upgrade was approved."

Me - "Yes it was...?!?"
HDJ2 - "And your limits were increased."

Me - "Yes they were..." (I'm still breathing deeply!)
HDJ2 - "Ok, that means it's going to be delivered. Let me put you through to delivery."

...music... ...ads... ...music...

Me - "Hi, I had an upgrade approved and it should be shipping out now. Do you know where it is?"
HDJ3 - "Ok, let me look......... But you got your card in December."

Me - "Yes. The wrong card....... but that's a long story that I don't want to get into right now. Where's my new card?"
HDJ3 - "Ok, please hold, let me check..."

...music... ...ads... ...music... ...ads... ...music... ...ads... ...music...

HDJ4 - "Hello, servicing department.."

<...repeat HDJ2's dialogue above (except for the transfer)...>

HDJ4 - "Ok, there is a bit of a back log at the moment, but the cards are being processed. I can't give you a specific date, but the cards should be with the delivery company, and you should receive the card in the next 2 to 3 weeks..."

No comments: