Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Week 24 - April 2005 - Part 4

Back to the Helpdesk Jockeys. LOVELY. I phoned quite a few times this week, so let me sumarise.

HDJ 1 - I told him that I was tired of trying to find out why the card was rejected. ESPECIALLY since I was dealing with Discovery directly, so Discovery should be telling ME why it was rejected. NOT make me go hunting for the reason. So HDJ 1 said that he would try and find out what a T100 code was. He would phone me back the next morning.

NEXT DAY:

HDJ 2 - After waiting until the next afternoon for the phone call that never came, I phoned again. HDJ 2 said that I couldn't speak to HDJ 1 (obviously). Nicely enough, she volunteered to try and see what people (like the Finance Dept.) were saying about code T100. She would phone me back in the morning.

NEXT DAY:

HDJ 3 - Sorry, you can't speak to HDJ 1 or HDJ 2, but the system said that HDJ 1 has sent a letter as to why the card was rejected. Expect it in the post any day.

Lovely, on top of all this, the company also uses snail mail (which, by the way, still hasn't arrived, 1 month later).

No comments: