Monday, May 16, 2005

Musings - Part 1

Here's a little private Q&A Session

"WHY are you still doing this???"
Well, I know I qualify for this card. I'd really like to see how long it will take to get it. And, of course, there's the matter of the NOW EXPIRED Garage Card on my other account.

"So, why the stressing out?"
That's because I feel powerless at the hands of such utter incompetence. I am tired of asking for something, and because I mean nothing to the people/company, why bother with some decent service...?

You also have to realise, I know 5 people who applied for this card. ONE person managed to receive the correct card. 2 people received the Electron Card, 1 received the correct card, but with incorrect personal details on the card. And the 5th person was lucky enough not to have been given anything. No explanation necessary.

2 comments:

lpkitten said...

bloody hell...who would've thought that getting a credit card would have been so hard? Credit cards find me...and now i can't get rid of them. you may want to rethink your goal...credit cards are nasty little creatures that will eat away at your soul

Windigo said...

I agree with lpkitten about the cards eating your soul, but they've saved me a few times, and unfortunately these days it's almost impossible to travel, rent a car, get a hotel room or get better deals online than at the corner store without one. I planned a vacation hoping to use my Visa check card a couple of years ago. Amtrak took the card fine but the hotels wouldn't for some reason, so I scrambled to get, and finally ended up with, a 21% interest Visa. Ugh.