Thursday, May 19, 2005

Musings - Part 3

Once again you might ask: "Why write this on the internet?"

Personally, I don't think it should take this long to get a Credit Card. And I heard an ad on the radio by the CEO of the company asking users to take advantage of this product. My question is: "If the company is struggling with the applications as it is, why try and get MORE business? Sort out your current issues first." Or, am I the only issue?

And what about all this inconvenience?

Well, I know that Discovery themselves won't DO anything for me to make me happy. They told me as much. So, all I want is to share my story. I'm a little guy with a voice (or, at the very least, a keyboard), and I'm standing on my box in "Speaker's Corner" on the internet, and venting my frustrations.

This is all I can do, because who will I spite by refusing this card when (IF) I get it? I already make good use of Discovery's other products through their Vitality programme.

I am not writing this to discourage anyone from getting this card. All I would like is for people to read what I've written, and maybe leave a comment.

I will definitely keep the cyberworld updated on my progress. Wish me luck.

No comments: