Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Week 24 - April 2005 - Part 5

HDJ 2 finally phoned me back. She said that she was trying to find out exactly why my card was rejected. You see, she was thinking along the same lines that I have. There were 2 possibilities for my card being rejected:

1 - I had outstanding debt --> This was proved to be false, because I don't have a credit profile.
2 - I don't have a credit profile --> Ok, I have a car that a bank decided to give me money for. I have a house that the bank decided to give me money for. I don't have any accounts anywhere because I don't like owing money. If I want a shirt, I draw the money, and buy the shirt. Fine. They don't know if I spend money well or not? But I sent them my financial details, and to me, putting 1 + 1 together should give you 2. It gave SOMEBODY here -100.

So, HDJ 2 would like to find out what's happened, and why the Bank/Discovery won't approve my willingness to give them money. She'll phone me tomorrow...

No comments: