Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Week 24 - April 2005 - Part 3

So, the phone call to ITC. And for those who don't know, ITC is a company that keeps details on your credit profile. This includes when, where and how often you have applied for credit.

Anyway, the phone call kind of goes like this:

"Hi. I believe I have outstanding debt. Could you tell me what a code T100 means?"
"I'm sorry, what is a T100?"
"I have no idea. I was told it was an ITC code and it means I owe somebody money."
"Well I've never heard of this code."
"Oh?"
"What are your details and I will check your profile..."
"blah blah blah..."
"Sorry, there are no details for your name in our system."

So, for the second time in 5 months I have proved to myself, and OBVIOUSLY, to myself ALONE that I do not have a bad credit profile. Forget bad credit profile, how about NO profile whatsoever. This might not be the best of things either though. Read the next post to find out why.

No comments: